Power your ICD-10 productivity with strategic home health-specific training
Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you! The 15th Annual Home Health Coding Summit is your one-stop shop to get beginner, intermediate and even advanced code training! Join us at the Tropicana in Las Vegas and get a first look at the thousands of FY2018 code and guideline changes that take effect Oct. 1. This is the best opportunity for coders of all experience levels to advance their coding skills and ask top experts their toughest coding questions. We will set you up with the tools and resources you need to succeed so you can sit for one of four credentialing examinations and earn CEUs. It’s no wonder coders across the nation consider Coding Summit a priority investment year after year.
In addition to intense code training, here's what's what we have in store for you this year:
- 1st Annual AHCC Member Extravaganza -- AHCC members join us for an exclusive gathering, FREE with your Summit registration! Not a member? Learn how to join here.
- Access to the nation's leading ICD-10 experts -- learn from a lineup of the industry's most trusted and forward-thinking speakers who are HCS-D and HCS-O certified.
- Special Preconference track for home health administrators -- this annual event is a must for your entire home health staff!
- Welcome & networking reception -- connect with others who share your same passion.
- 30+ hours of beginner, intermediate and advanced code training
- Fun coding games and exciting door prizes!
Build your Agenda
Take the self-assessment below to determine your ideal training. Then, look for that icon to build your agenda!
- You are new to coding in home health and/or have little experience coding in ICD-10.
- You are a home health supervisor or clinician who is taking a role in coding.
- You are not planning to sit for the HCS-D credential onsite.
- You have been coding in home health for at least 1 year.
- You plan to sit for the HCS-D credential while onsite or became credentialed in the past year.
- You have completed the Summit Coding Basics Preconference.
- You are a HCS-D certified coder with at least 3 years in home health coding.
- You consider yourself an expert in ICD-10 coding.
- You work at a quick pace through complicated and uncommon scenarios.
1st Annual AHCC Member Extravaganza
Sunday, August 6
Join us, AHCC members, for an exclusive extravaganza created just for you … where you’ll get details on what AHCC has in store for 2017 and beyond. Learn how AHCC is working to ensure certification specialists are a recognized force in the healthcare industry and how you can become involved!
Featured Events2 PM What 2017 Means for You + AHCC 3 PM Get the Latest from the Coding Clinic 4:30 PM Meet your AHCC & BMSC Board members
EXCLUSIVE SESSION ONLY at the AHCC Member Event!
Nelly Leon-ChisenDirector, Coding and Classification, American Hospital Association
Stay ahead of the game: Get the latest from the Coding Clinic3:15 - 4:15 p.m. | Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Join the Coding Clinic’s Nelly Leon-Chisen as she provides the latest updates on coding guidance so that you can ensure your coding is compliant, and you have the most current official guidance.
Bonus: Submit your coding questions to email@example.com by June 1, and we’ll get them to Nelly so she can answer them during the conference.