DecisionHealth’s Home Health ICD-10-CM Coding Companion, 2017 is the perfect educational resource to use in conjunction with your 2017 Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual. It's your guide to accurate coding and compliance with expert guidance and comprehensive decision trees to help you navigate the ICD-10 code set.
This instructional tool mirrors each disease-specific chapter of your Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual. Each chapter contains:
- New: FY2017 code updates that will impact home health coding
- Tips and strategies for accurate ICD-10 coding, including key anatomy & physiology information
- Key coding guidelines you need to be aware of to ensure you’re following the new coding rules
- A description of major code categories and conditions common to home health
- A glossary of terms specific to each disease chapter
- A guide to help resolve multiple coding and sequencing issues
Bonus: Disease-specific ICD-10 decision trees, including ones for coding dementia, neoplasms, diabetes, CVA and late effects, COPD, wounds and more.
Enhance your ICD-10 coding knowledge, validate your coding decisions and ensure proper payment for services delivered with the Home Health ICD-10-CM Coding Companion, 2017, the perfect companion to your Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual.
100% Money-Back Guarantee: If you don’t find that Home Health ICD-10-CM Coding Companion, 2017 is the ideal resource to help guide your coding of ICD-10 claims; simply return your purchase within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. No questions asked.