The Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2017 will help your clinicians advance their OASIS competency and prepare for the Home Care Clinical Specialist – HCS-O Certification Exam.
For clinicians who are serious about validating their OASIS proficiency, the Board of Medical Specialty Coding & Compliance offers the Home Care Clinical Specialist — OASIS (HCS-O) certification. This certification examination tests clinicians’ ability to complete a comprehensive patient assessment and accurately report clinical status. Earning the HCS-O evidences a clinician’s knowledge of CMS OASIS guidelines and affirms that they know how to apply that knowledge. The 2017 Study Guide contains the most recent OASIS-C2 guidance as it applies to the exam.
And as a clinician can attest, there is no better way to prepare for a BMSC certification examination than with a BMSC study guide.
The Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2017 takes clinicians through the competencies necessary to master as they prepare for the HCS-O certification exam. It delivers OASIS assessment tips and sample test questions.
This guide addresses OASIS items in the following areas:
- Patient Tracking and Clinical Record items
- Patient History and Diagnoses
- Living Arrangements and Sources of Assistance
- Sensory Status
- Integumentary Status
- Respiratory and Cardiac Status
- Elimination Status
- Neuro/Emotional/Behavioral Status
- Functional Status: ADLs/IADLs
- Plan of Care
- Intervention Synopsis
Plus, the Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2017 includes:
- Practice Questions — Increase your confidence level in taking the exam by testing your knowledge against HCS-O practice scenarios.
- Exam Outline — Review the concepts that will be tested on your HCS-O exam, and make sure you're familiar with all of the topics outlined.
- OASIS assessment tips — Get valuable clues to the exam questions.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you do not find that the Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2017 helps your clinicians prepare for the HCS-O certification exam, return it within 30 days from receipt for a full refund; no questions asked.