ICD-10 related denials are on the rise. Ensure your billing is spot-on, or risk losing hundreds of thousands of dollars in claim denials.
Since the implementation of ICD-10, home health agencies are seeing an increase in claim denials related to ICD-10 codes. Agencies must ensure their coding and billing are audit-proof, or risk losing hundreds of thousands of dollars, especially as the ICD-10 ADRs and claim denials start to roll in. Give your billing and collections staff the information they need to bill correctly on the front end and correct denials before they reach auditors with Home Health Billing Answers, 2017.
Home Health Billing Answers, 2017 walks you through every step of the billing process and provides crucial tips for avoiding common billing errors. Plus, it explains in plain-English, the confusing billing jargon and acronyms that can trip billers up.
Here’s just some of the ways your agency will benefit:
- NEW! Understand the most common reasons for claims denials related to ICD-10 coding, and what you can do to prevent these in the future.
- NEW! Learn to adopt audit processes to ensure that you are collecting the level of detail needed from physicians so that your clinicians and coders can choose the right codes.
- NEW! CMS has again changed case-mix designations. Get an update on new case-mix categories, codes and OASIS items, and learn how your revenue will be impacted.
- NEW! Prepare now for pre-claim reviews with tips to ensure all the proper documentation is in place and get paid.
- Claims submission: Get step-by-step instruction on how to complete accurate Medicare claims (with examples).
- Billing errors: Find out how to avoid the most common billing errors and how to read reject/reason codes. Also, use the included pre-billing checklist to reduce errors.
- Medicare claims: Receive an overview of non-covered services, claim types, HCPCS codes, revenue codes and how they are used.
- Financial outcomes: Billers get the basic guidance needed to minimize denials, PEPs, LUPAs and more.
- HIPPS vs. HHRG: Ensure you get proper payments by training your staff on the differences between HIPPS and HHRGS.
- Bonus: A tools CD with templates to ensure your agency gets the money it has earned – and fast!
Home Health Billing Answers, 2017 features home health billing and auditing best practices, including examples of common mistakes, instructions on how to bill correctly to prevent those errors and expert advice to minimize the impact on agencies’ bottom lines.
The financial health of your industry depends on this product. Order your copy of the Home Health Billing Answers, 2017 today!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you do not find that the Home Health Billing Answers, 2017 provides you with the tools you need to complete and submit correct claims every time; return it within 30 days from receipt for a full refund; no questions asked.