Accurate coding drives payment in home health. The Home Health ICD-10-CM Advanced Documentation Trainer, 2017 will ensure coders and clinicians meet all the additional ICD-10-CM documentation requirements that are critical to ICD-10 success.
This single documentation training source is packed with pages and pages of detailed checklists and proven tools necessary for an effective documentation analysis and a corrective action plan. Organized by chapters mirroring the structure of your code book, you'll speed through this book together and have the opportunity to test each other's knowledge of key points you'll learn along the way with exercises and quizzes. This single documentation training source has all the tools necessary for an effective documentation analysis and a corrective action plan.
- UPDATED! Detailed, full-page anatomy illustrations—for better interpretation of clinical notes and coding with greater specificity.
- Checklists to identify new documentation elements for categories, subcategories and/or codes—take the guesswork out of documentation with these step-by-step guides.
- CDI checklists—identify common documentation deficiencies faced when coding COPD, Pneumonia and Sepsis/SIRS.
- End of chapter quizzes—dive right into coding practice with the conditions discussed in each chapter.
- Glossary of Medical Terminology
Accurate and complete documentation is critical in ICD-10. Order your copy today!
100% Money-Back Guarantee: If you don’t agree that Home Health ICD-10-CM Documentation Trainer, 2017 helps you with the additional specificity required in ICD-10, return your purchase within 30 days from receipt for a full refund; no questions asked.