Ongoing changes to CMS regulations have had a substantial impact on the operating metrics of home health agencies nationwide. Home health agencies need to measure and compare operating metrics against others in the industry in order to understand where they stand and what areas should improve. Make sure your agency is benchmarking against the most current industry data with Home Health PPS Benchmarks, 2017. The 2017 edition is updated with current statistical data involving ICD-10 productivity, face to face (F2F) denials, and 5-star ratings.
- NEW! Benchmarks from the 2017 proposed PPS rule
- NEW! F2F: Denial rate data under the F2F probe, and MAC’s top denial reasons
- NEW! ICD-10 productivity benchmarks – see if your staff is operating at industry-level standards
- NEW! Data on the most and least profitable diagnoses in ICD-10, including the latest data on clinical and functional case-mix points – are you losing or gaining in the new code system?
- NEW! Analyses of 5-star ratings for quality of care and HHCAHPS, as well as value-based purchasing benchmarks – Find out how you stack up
- NEW! Sales and marketing trend data – do your current practices measure up?
- Most common standard and conditional level deficiencies – be prepared for your next survey
- Average salaries for nurses and therapists – how do you compare against the national average?
- Most common and most profitable home health referral sources
- And much more!
Current benchmarking data on ICD-10 productivity, case-mix, F2F claim denials, and 5-star ratings, all in one ready-to-use resource.
Home Health PPS Benchmarks 2017 includes proven strategies to help your agency grow referrals, improve productivity, audit-proof documentation, decrease costs and deliver 5-star care. With this comprehensive benchmarking resource, you’ll see how your agency compares with the industry on more than 100 key clinical and financial indicators.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you do not find that Home Health PPS Benchmarks, 2017 provides up-to-date industry data and guidance on the most common home health benchmarks, return it within 30 days from receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.