Ensure compliance with Medicare CoPs, prevent costly survey sanctions. Protect your agency today!
Prevent citations and avoid sanctions that could devastate your agency with the Home Health Survey Trainer, 2017. Featuring tools and tips from real-world agency experiences, the Home Health Survey Trainer, 2017 will help you set up a compliance process to catch problems early on and put a corrective action plan in place before your agency is hit with a steep fine. One home health agency received a civil monetary statement of deficiencies – $6,000 per day, retroactive – by the time they had received the letter, their agency was already in for $165,000!
Protect your agency with this one-of-a-kind guide. Learn how to revamp your policies so that your agency avoids deficiencies altogether.
This must-have resource includes:
- NEW Section!Learn how to provide more detailed discharge summaries required by a recent update to the IMPACT Act
- NEW!Detailed explanation of the principles behind the new proposed CoPs so you can start preparing now
- NEW!Step-by-step guidance on the imposition of civil monetary penalties in home health
- NEW!Spotlight on new areas surveyors focus on, including quality, therapy, and medication management
- NEW!Comprehensive information about the difference between Partial Extended and Extended Surveys
- Customer favorite!CD of mock interviews to coach staff on how to respond to CMS surveyor questions
- Updates on quality reporting initiatives: Pepper Reports, 5-star ratings, Casper reporting, and their effect CMS survey citations
- Survey protocol risk assessment
- 69 survey protocols
- Official CMS training presentations
- Policies needed to demonstrate compliance
- List of interview questions you’re likely to encounter during interviews with surveyors
- Survey trends and benchmarks with regional differences
The Home Health Survey Trainer, 2017 provides you with the plain-English guidance needed to lessen your risk for survey citations, alleviate staff anxiety associated with surveyor interviews, perform internal readiness audits and ensure CoP compliance.
100% Money-Back Guarantee: If you do not find that the Home Health Survey Trainer, 2017 helps you plan and implement effective agency procedures to prepare for state surveys and address deficiencies, return it within 30 days from receipt for a full refund, no questions asked.